- Parts Catalog
- ENGINE, ENGINE BOX
- FUEL SYSTEM
- EXHAUST SILENCER & PIPES
- BOWDEN CABLES
- STEERING - HENDLEBARS
- DRIVE OF BACK WHEEL
- COVERS & CASES
- MOTOWELL Supplements
- Jawa Motorcycles sale
- SUPPLEMENTS OF MOTORBIKE
- SUPPLEMENTS OF MOTORCYKLIST
- TYRES & TUBES
- BEARINGS & SEALINGS
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE
- OILS - LIQUIDS
INFORMATION - SALES RETURNS REGULATIONS
- Rights and obligations
Complaints procedure sets the rules for the complaints procedure, the correct procedure for fast processing of legitimate claims of the buyer. The buyer is advised to familiarize themselves with the Complaints Regulations and General Terms and Conditions. Complaint procedures for party seller leads designated officer. Complaints procedure based on the content of the GTC.
- Rechte und Pflichten
- Reclamation, which determines the procedure buyer shall be governed by the current legislation, esp. Regulations 40/1964 Coll., Civil Code, No. 513/1991 Coll., The Commercial Code for cases under § 261 et seq.), Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on consumer protection.
- The possibility of a claim for defective goods is limited to goods which have been purchased from our online store, which the buyer must be confirmed by submitting a duly completed proof of purchase.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- improper use of equipment
- mechanical damage or wear
- natural disasters (water, fire, lightning)
- other external influences
- the seller is responsible for defects of the sold thing upon receipt by the buyer. The warranty does not cover wear and tear caused by normal use
- for defects which can be remedied, the buyer has the right to be free, timely and properly removed. Seller agrees as soon as possible the complaint.
- for defects which can not be removed and prevents the case was properly used as a thing without defect, the buyer has the right to exchange goods.
- the seller's responsibility does not apply for incorrectly packed and dispatched shipment from the buyer to the claimed goods.
- non shipments for complaint procedure will not be dealt
- complaint goods must be settled within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to the seller
- if the seller to repair or replace the claimed goods within the deadline, the buyer is entitled to a new product or refund the full purchase price
- the legitimate claim paid expenses of sending the goods back to the seller to the buyer
- costs according to § 53 / 4G, carried by the buyer
- buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract only in cases stipulated by law and subject to the other conditions referred this Complaint Rules
- buyer is obliged for prudential reasons, inform the seller to email, before sending the goods claimed that sends the goods
- the seller is obliged to inform the buyer about the termination of the complaint procedure
- Delivery of claimed goods
Defective goods, the customer must personally deliver or send to place a claim. In case of sending follow the instructions under "place and manner of a claim" Complaints Procedure. If the claim is justified, it will undergo processing customer asked to collect the goods. In the case of interest can be in agreement goods sent to the customer.
- Place and the way of complaint
The buyer is always obliged to prove the origin of the goods counterparts documents (invoices, receipts and order, according to sales documents that have been issued).
In case of failure or occurrence of manufacturing defects during the warranty period, the place of lodging a complaint at the seller.
Due to the rapid settlement of the complaint and to maintain the quality of the complaint procedure is necessary to follow the instructions of the seller.
Inform the buyer about the required complaint to the seller's address firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaint Protocol (download below) or write and e-mail, observing transmission of requested data, according to the Complaint Protocol. On the basis of these data to the authorized person for complaint procedure will be contacted to process your requests.
Then you can make a claim:
- personal delivery
- sending a courier (Czech Post, PPL, DHL, etc.) With a copy of the completed form Complaint Protocol, the physical receipt of the complaint procedure to the buyer will be informed via e-mail at BC. Warranty for complaints procedure begins on the day of receipt of goods.